Here's the details on the project provided by the state on its website. In this page, it says that the state would chip in but in a July 2 email, the spokesperson explained that the $2.6M is all from the federal piggy bank and the "remaining funding was provided by New York State for design of the expanded facility."
Fine Print from the website
- The current status of the project is In Development.
- Project Development began in Fall 2007.
- The Bid Opening is expected to be in Summer 2009.
- Construction is expected to begin in Summer 2009.
- Construction is expected to be completed in Spring 2010.
Cost of the Project
The project cost is approximately $2,600,000.
This project receives funding from the following sources:
State : Yes
Local : No